Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When you visit our websites, we will collect some information that in some cases, may identify you personally. The information we collect may be used by the organization in any manner that is consistent with our mission that may include, but is not limited to, the following:
- For purposes of marketing activities.
- The sharing or selling of information to third parties.
- To improve the quality of our website and make your experience on our website valuable and efficient.
- To comply with any provision of federal, state, or local law or regulation.
Your Access To and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. In addition, with regard to data that is collected through the use of this website, you can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our websites:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
We have adopted commercially-reasonable technical, physical and administrative procedures to protect the confidentiality of the information that we collect on our site. However, any transmission you make on the Internet is not secure. Therefore, you should always be concerned about any personally identifiable information that you submit on the Internet.